Successful Dog Training Services Located in Stanton, CA
Also Serving Long Beach, CA & Surrounding Areas
Have the Dog you Always Wanted! Call Us Now +1 (714) 821-6622
Our philosophy at Crossroads Pet Resort is simple…..Owning a dog is a life-long commitment. Proper dog training can give you the control you need to enjoy your relationship with your dog to the fullest. Too many dogs are relinquished to shelters never to come out again when some simple basic dog training would have prevented this tragic end. Let our positive-reinforcement based dog training techniques show you how to get the most out of your dog so you can develop a bond that will truly last a lifetime.
Popular training opportunities include:
- Bed, Breakfast and Training – Let our experienced trainers teach your dog basic manners. Different programs are available; each is customized to fit the individual needs of your dog. Includes individual private sessions with you & your dog to teach you what your dog has learned.
- Private Training Sessions at our resort or in your home -our trainers work with you one-on-one to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to help you reach your goals with your dog.
- Daycare and Training – drop off your dog at our resort in the morning and our trainers will work with your dog on basic manners and/or behavior problems during the day. Then take your dog back home with you each night along with a daily report card of the day’s training. We also do private sessions with you to ensure training is going well at home too.
- Group Classes. – great way to begin socializing and training your puppy or adult dog. We offer a number of different classes which will help you get the most out of your dog. Low rates and small class sizes make group classes a popular option. (not appropriate for aggressive dogs)
- Telephone Consultations (canine & feline) – Many behavior questions and issues such as house-training can be handled through a telephone consultation. We offer 30 minute phone consultations with email follow-ups.
All dog training is tailored to meet your needs and that of your dog. Regardless of the training program, behavior modification & practical obedience are taught with reward-based, positive methods that are fun and effective for dogs and owners.
Not sure what you need? Call NOW to set up an evaluation (714-821-6622). The evaluation fee is $35 and will be applied to any training purchase (except group classes).
At Crossroads, we have a completely enclosed, disinfected, and safe environment in which to start working with puppies. In general, puppies can start training classes as early as 8-1/2 weeks of age, with one set of vaccines at least 7 days prior to the first class and a first deworming.
BUT, pets of any age in good health can be trained. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
Crossroads Pet Resort specializes not only in common behavior problems, such as house training, play biting, jumping on people, destructive chewing, barking, and digging, but we also are one of the few facilities who will work all levels of aggression, separation anxiety, fears, and phobias. We also train assistance/service dogs and offer therapy dog classes as well. No matter what your issues or your goals, give us a call for an evaluation to see what we can do for you! With over 30 years of dog training experience that few others can match, we are THE choice for all your training needs.
DON’T LET YOUR DOG BECOME A STATISTIC – READ THIS…..DO I GO HOME TODAY?
See why other owners have made us THEIR choice for all dog training needs.
Fill out our Training and Behavior Questionnaire and we will call you to set up an appointment: http://www.tfaforms.com/279652